The Development of the Industrial United States (1870-1900)
Units are arranged by level taught- intermediate, middle school, or high school.
To view, click on the title of the article. Larger files may take some time to load.
- The Past, the Present, the Progress (Powerpoint)
Gloria Blair & Debra Crowe
- Living History, Industrializing Period
Annette Taylor & Sharon West
- Promise and Problems of the Growth of America's Cities 1890-1920
- Cities (Powerpoint)
- Inventors and Innovators & Carnegie & Gospel of Wealth
- Urbanization and the Gilded Age (Powerpoint)
- Inventors and Innovators (Powerpoint)