Teaching Tennessee History: Lesson Plans for the Classroom
- Volume II: "War Within a War: The Hidden Stories of the Civil War's Impact on Tennessee"
- Volume III: "Facing Change: The Impact of the New Deal and World War II on East Tennessee"
- Volume IV: "Teaching Appalachia: Image and Reality of Appalachian Culture"
- Volume V: "Cultures in Conflict: The Revolutionary Era on the Cherokee Frontier"
- Volume VI: "From Tennessee to the White House: The Journeys of Jackson, Polk, and Johnson"
- Volume VII: "Making History Personal: Family and Local History in the Classroom"
- Volume VIII: "Voices of Opportunity: Industrialization Comes to Tennessee"
- Volume IX: "Freedom Spirit: Tennessee and the Civil Rights Movement"